Prevention Specialists, serving all 99 counties in Iowa, work collaboratively to provide the most current information specific to alcohol, tobacco, illicit drugs and problem gambling. Services available include but are not limited to the following:
- Drug-Free Workplace and/or problem gambling presentations;
- Prevention resources for all ages;
- Evidence-Based programming for elementary, middle and high school youth;
- Responsible Beverage Server Training
- Assistance with policy development;
- ...and more
To contact a prevention agency nearest you, click on the following link: Prevention Agency Locator.