Understanding, Using and Leveraging Fidelity
What are fidelity and adaptation, and why are they important? We will delve into what fidelity looks like through each step of the Strategic Prevention Framework, and how you can leverage fidelity work to meet outcomes, build capacity and promote sustainability.
The items we will cover include:
- Defining fidelity and adaptation
- Looking at fidelity through the context of the SPF
- Getting the right people at the table from the beginning
- Creating fidelity checks
- Using fidelity checks as a process measure for ensuring programs and strategies are being delivered as intended
- Using fidelity checks as a record of implementation to compare with unexpected outcomes
- Using fidelity checks as part of sustainability planning
This webinar will cover a wide variety of content around fidelity and include opportunities for interaction, additional resources and tools to take away and apply.
About the presenter: Clare Grace Jones, M.Ed., CPS is a Training Consultant and Project Manager for the Iowa Department of Public Health. She has almost 15 years of experience working in public health, including work in direct service and in providing training and technical assistance. She has worked with various sectors in her work as a community prevention specialist, been a capacity coach, a prevention director and worked as a consultant and associate for the CAPT.
CEUs have been applied for with the Iowa Board of Certification.