Your Life Iowa is the Statewide Crisis Line
CALL (855) 581-8111(855) 581-8111 or TEXT (855) 895-8398(855) 895-8398
Your Life Iowa provides information and referral, counseling, crisis service coordination, and linkages to crisis screening and mental health services 24 hours a day, including:
- Crisis Screening is a process to determine what crisis response service is appropriate to resolve the presenting crisis.
- Crisis Stabilization Community-Based Services are short-term services provided where the individual lives, works or socializes designed to de-escalate a crisis situation and stabilize an individual following a mental health crisis.
- Crisis Stabilization Residential Services are short-term living arrangements designed to de-escalate a crisis situation and stabilize an individual following a mental health crisis.
- Mobile Response is an on-site, face-to-face mental health service for individuals experiencing a crisis. Mobile response staff are able to intervene wherever the crisis is occurring.
- Twenty-Three Hour Observation and Holding is a secure and protected, medically staffed, psychiatrically supervised treatment environment where eligible individuals can stay up to 23 hours.
- Warm Line is a telephone line staffed by individuals with lived experience who provide nonjudgmental, nondirective support to an individual experiencing a crisis.