Your Life Iowa Materials
Your Life Iowa has support materials available for ordering and shipping, as well as items that are available for download. These items are available at no cost and are designed for use at home, health clinics, nonprofit organizations, schools and similar care providers. Digital and "print-ready" files are also available.
Your Life Iowa Resource Center Order Form
Download and complete the YLI Resource Center Order Form (PDF) to request free print resources. These items will be mailed to you at no cost. They generally ship the same week the form is submitted.
Your Life Iowa Media Center
The Your Life Iowa Media Center includes a collection of current media campaign materials (banner ads, posters, radio and TV spots, social media and more) that can be downloaded for personal and professional use. (See Materials Use Authorization here)
Your Life Iowa Brochures
Your Life Iowa brochures are available for download with an electronic version for viewing and a "print-ready" version that can be downloaded and printed locally. Some are now available in Spanish.
- YLI General Brochure General Your Life Iowa brochure that can be printed on your own.
- YLI General Brochure (print ready) General Your Life Iowa brochure with crop marks for professional printing.
- YLI General Brochure in Spanish General Your Life Iowa brochure in Spanish that can be printed on your own.
- YLI General Brochure in Spanish (print ready) General Your Life Iowa brochure in Spanish with crop marks for professional printing.
- YLI College Student Brochure Your Life Iowa brochure about common concerns college students may have regarding alcohol, substance use, mental health, thoughts of suicide, or problem gambling.
Looking for topic-related brochures? Visit the Your Life Iowa Resources page and click on the topic tab to find brochures and information for alcohol, drugs, gambling, adult mental health, youth mental health, suicide and more.
Healthcare Provider Toolkit
As a health care provider, taking care of your patients is your number one goal. With Your Life Iowa as an extension of your team, your patients are always in good hands. But before patients can reach out to Your Life Iowa, first they need to know about our program. That’s where you can help. The Your Life Iowa healthcare provider toolkit can help you have a conversation with your patients about problem alcohol use, substance use, gambling, mental health concerns, or thoughts of suicide and connect them with Your Life Iowa resources.
Have a question? Click here to submit it through our Contact Us form.