COVID-19 has presented new challenges to the work we do.
So, how do we stay connected and maintain the momentum within our coalition work, in a virtual space?
Participants will walk away from this webinar with a firm understanding of how to:
- Prepare stakeholders with resources prior to attending virtual meetings to increase engagement;
- Develop action orientated virtual meetings
- Move from information sharing to strategic planning and clear next steps to move efforts forward;
- Utilize virtual tools to maximize participation;
- Increase capacity that is inclusive of all community sectors.
About the presenter:
Asa-Lovstad, MS, CTF, CPS, has been a Capacity Coach with the Iowa Department of Public Health for over 10 years. She has been a coalition leader for more than 20 years, leading the statewide Alliance of Coalitions for Change (AC4C) for over 10 years until leaving in 2019 to pursue her passion for facilitation. Angie continues to work with coalitions across the nation providing instruction on how facilitation is about building inclusive participation and having profound respect.